“Do you now?”
The Doctor frowned, glancing at Lilith.
He realized that this was indeed a perfect
opportunity for, well….anything, but he
wasn’t the one who’d apparently drugged her.
“Then I guess I’ll have to take you home.”
“No. No, don’t come near me.”
“I don’t…I don’t feel good.” Lilith moved away from the wall she’d been holding onto. Everything seemed to spin and she stumbled slightly before her legs gave out, sending her slamming down onto her hands and knees. “I want to sleep.” She stated miserably as she tried and failed to stand.
“I can’t…can’t walk straight…everything’s doubled…I think somethin’ was put in my drink…”
//lately i have not been included in anything at all in life (off the internet) and it makes me feel pretty shitty i wont lie
"W- No.. No, I’d prefer it if you didn’t do that.”
"Then shut the fuck up, leave me the fuck alone, and go the fuck away."
It’s a big word for me.
I feel it everywhere.
Almost, but not quite.
I’m hoping hard for that.”
//SO I HAVE AN AIR CONDITIONER IN MY WINDOW THAT’S LEFT OVER FROM LAST SUMMER BC I WAS JUST LIKE IM GONNA PUT IT IN NEXT SUMMER WHY TAKE IT OUT SO I JUST LEFT IT YEAH
ANYWAY I WOKE UP ON THIS WARM, ALMOST SPRING DAY AND I HEAR ALL THIS CHIRPING AND SCRABBLY NOISES AND IM LIKE “WHAT THE HELL” AND THEN I REALIZE THERE’S A COUPLE OF BIRDS HANGING OUT ON MY AIR CONDITIONER WHATEVER THEY’LL FLY AWAY
BUT SEE THE AIR CONDITIONER HAS THESE LITTLE FLAPPY, EXTENDING THINGS TO HELP KEEP IT IN THE WINDOW SO WHAT DO I SEE PASSING BY ONE OF THE FLAPS BUT A BIRD’S MENACING SHADOW THAT HAS ME LAUNCHING OUT OF MY BED AND I AM NOW CURLED UP ON MY COUCH AT 10 IN THE MORNING WITH FEAR IN MY HEART
OH AND IT TURNS OUT THEY’RE BUILDING A NEST. SO I’M GOING TO HAVE GANGLY, NAKED BABY BIRDS CLOSE TO MY SLEEPING AREA. IT’S A MIRACLE AND A HORROR STORY ALL IN ITSELF
- "Are you going to beg?"
- "That was not a suggestion…”
- "Can’t you see I’m only trying to protect you?"
- "There, that should keep you quiet."
- "If I can’t have you, no one can."
- "If I see you talking to anyone else, I’ll kill them."
- "You’re so lovely with that terrified expression…”
- "Why do you look so scared? I only wanted to play…
- "You’re already falling asleep, don’t fight it…"
- "This leash is such a flattering color on you…"
- "I’ll break your legs so you don’t run away."
- "You were with someone else, I know it!"
- "You don’t want me to gag you, do you?"
- "Doesn’t our love being forbidden make it even more romantic?"
- "You make cute expressions when you’re asleep and all alone…"
- "I’ve always been there for you even when you didn’t realize it."
- "Forget a big wedding, who needs to know?"
- "I prefer you to be mine, all mine."
- "I wonder how your scream sounds…"
- "That’s not good enough, I want to own you completely…”
- "No one will love you like I do."
- "How is my love so terrible?"
- "I’ve held back for too long…"
- "Tell me you love me… tell me you need me…”
- "I want to feel you from the inside…"
- "You can beg better than that…"
- "Shhh, it’s okay baby. I won’t hurt you…"
- "I love it when you’re feisty…”
- "This can just be some funny story we’ll tell our children someday."
- "So silly of you to change your number; you should’ve known I’d find it."
- "I’m sorry about that. You know how crazy you make me, darling."
- “No, please don’t make me…”
- "I’d rather die."
- "You might have me but you’ll never own me completely…"
- "What do you want with me?"
- "Please, I won’t tell anyone, please…"
- "How could you!"
- "Leave me alone."
- "Don’t touch me."
- "I trusted you…"
- "Stop, please…”
- "Help! Someone help me!"
- "So you killed my friends?!"
- "You promised you’d never hurt me…"
- "Will you let me out this once? I’ll behave, I promise!"
- "How can you say we’re meant to be?"
- "Oh my god! You’re insane!"
- "A restraining order is what you’ll get!"
- "What’s going on? Where am I?"
- "W-wait, can’t we talk about this?!"
- "I never said I hated you, so please. Please stop this!”
- "You’re starting to scare me…"
- "I’ll never love you."
- "But I’m with someone else."
- "He/She’ll save me, you’ll see…"
- "N-no, not there!"
- "Why are you being so demanding, you don’t own me!"
- "Stop, I can’t take it!"
- "W-why can’t I move?"
- "I’ll do what you say, please don’t hurt him/her!"
- "…you wouldn’t dare."
- "I’m sorry, I’m so s-sorry…"
//is scaredy cat a derivative of cowardly lion